ActionCOACH UK Marketing
ActionCOACH is the world’s leading business coaching franchise.
New clients (business owners) for their existing 70+ Franchise Partners (business coaches).
New Franchise Partners (business coaches).
Their sales process was exceptional and very successful but their marketing needed plans and budgets put in place with actions to be implemented.
The Franchise Partners (coaches) rely partly on the UK and global head office to provide marketing and collateral in order for them to gain new end clients.
In the 2 years before I worked with ActionCOACH, the UK head office used the services of a marketing agency and invested a large amount in advertising. When I took over, my aim was to reduce the expenditure while increasing the inbound leads.
I was provided with a marketing assistant to train, that was fresh out of university with a marketing degree.
- Provided a list of new ideas to gain inbound leads and created 12 month marketing plans for both target markets (end clients for coaches and new Franchise Partners)
- Changed the coaches’ collateral to give it a fresh, up-to-date new look – collateral included e-newsletters, event invitations business coach bio’s and PDF brochures
- Provided their web developer with a list of improvements to be made to the websites
- Partnered with a well-known company that offers exclusive deals
- Advised coaches on ways to marketing themselves via the internet
- Improved their social media presence
- Provided ideas for promotional video campaigns
- Created an online operations manual
- Analysed their current marketing and stopped what was not working
- A detailed marketing plan with actions, ready to update regularly and implement
- Greatly improved marketing collateral for their coaches
- Websites that attract more visitors
- Greater social media presence to promote coaching services and the franchise
- An easy to update online Operations Manual, saving them time training new staff
- A skilled marketing assistant that has taken over the marketing department