Landscape Architecture Marketing
Thomas Hoblyn is a landscape and garden designer specialising in large rural estates, country houses and townhouses.
Tom required someone to manage and market the business, office and projects.
- Business administration including proposals, bidding on large competitive projects, invoicing/payments, contract administration (JCLI), communications, procurement and negotiation
- Creation of an office operations manual
- Introduced project management practices using Prince2 Principles to ensure projects were completed on time and within budget
- Marketing of the business through digital channels and networking
- Production of detailed Bills of Quantities for the construction of landscape projects (estimating construction costs for hard and soft landscape)
The work I did has given them:
- Improved proposal/quotation templates, helping them to win more business
- A tighter Service-Level Agreement for clients, reducing disputes
- An operations manual to help train new staff, saving training time
- More exposure on social media, gaining more brand awareness
- Improved SEO, so gaining more web visitors
- An improved professional image
- Improved procurement structure resulting in larger profits on supply of trees and shrubs