New website for Tim Rylatt
Tim Rylatt is an ActionCOACH Franchise Partner.
Tim required a domain name, web hosting and a new website to promote his services. The website needs to drive visitors to take the highest priority action which is to request a free trial session – either a 1-2-1 business review or attend a workshop. The site also needed to show Tim’s business advice videos and encourage visitors to enter their email addresses.
- Created a homepage carousel/slider with images and text that business owners can relate to.
- Created a ‘Coaching Solution Wizard – a simple form that visitors use to learn which coaching solution they need depending on their situation and challenges. The results also show the specific benefits they will get depending on what they select.
- Blog sections for Tim’s articles and for his advice videos.
- ‘Request a Call Back’ calls to action buttons that open a small pop up form.
- A data entry form for Tim’s telemarketers to use. The records can all be downloaded as a cdv file for import into Tim’s database.
- Integration with social media so visitors can ‘share’ Tim’s content to their followers and friends.
- Created 3D image of Tim’s book and a page to promote it.
- Included an Event Management system for new seminars and workshops to easily be added.
- Added Brad Sugars’ e-books to encourage visitors to enter their email addresses in order to download them.
- View Tim’s website here.
Tim now has a bespoke website that I manage and update for him – although it is made so that he has the option to easily manage himself in the future. The site has no limits to what can be added in the future and is designed to build Tim’s online profile as an expert in his field, rather than a replica of other business coaches’ websites. When Tim has events or offers, the site can reflect these and drive people to attend the events as well as take advantage of the offers e.g. Tim required a client referral flyer/PDF to be designed. I created this with a call to action that sends people to a page on Tim’s site with more info and a form to fill in with the referral’s details – all to make it simple for his clients to make referrals.