Monthly Marketing Packages for Business Coaches
What time and money do you usually spend on calling cold leads to get meetings/diags?
As you are likely aware, holding free events gives you a great opportunity to book appointments with attendees.
This is because:
- The visitors to your event see first-hand that you know about business and can help them grow.
- Your clients can also be invited and tell the prospects what you do/have done them.
- You can build relationships with prospects – so they know you, like you and trust you.
So how do you get prospects to these events? Simple. You get me to promote them for you!
Why me? Because:
- I have 20 years of experience in marketing and design
- I know what you promote and sell
- I know the benefits of coaching – I have been coached myself for 2 years
- I was ActionCOACH’s UK Marketing Manager so have marketed for coaches
- I currently work with coaches on a monthly basis and know what messages work (and don’t work)
I’ll create email campaigns and PDFs/flyers promoting your events and more – one email campaign resulted in the coach getting 3 diags, a 1-to-1 client and one that was set to convert the following month – just from the people that I got in the room. Not cold leads that have had telemarketing people on the phone to them but people that gave up their time to attend a coach’s event and could see the coach’s skills and knowledge first-hand, which is much more likely to result in a client. I also promote coaches’ webinars and online workshops.
So how much do you spend on cold calling to get appointments?
- Create and send 2 email campaigns – newsletter or promoting your events
- Create and send out 2 follow-ups/reminder email campaigns per event
- Provide reports on opens, clicks, bounces etc.
- Analyse and adapt for future campaigns
- Design 2 promotional PDFs (for events or anything else)
- Add the events on EventBrite and content that will promote them
- Maintain and update your website with content you provide (e.g. news, blog post articles, images, etc.
- Manage your social media pages – e.g. 3 posts per week, with links to your latest blogs, offers, videos, testimonials and events.